This three year, virtual programme has been specifically designed for those who are currently, or aspiring to be, involved in the football industry.
From professional football players to those in player facing support roles, this course will be of interest to anyone who works or volunteers in football across all levels of the game.
Delivered online the programme reflects the multi-disciplinary nature of the football industry to provide a diverse and unique programme which combines learning in key areas such as leadership, talent development and psychology with practical business skills and an understanding of the interaction across various football departments.
This is a practical course which builds on your experiences within the game and, by following a blended learning approach, it allows you to combine your studies with your existing football commitments or employment. You will develop strong skills relating to the business of football and facilitate your career progression into a wide range of roles across football, sport or business.
Year 1 is made up of the
- Principles of Coaching and Learning
- Digital and Business Skills
- Contemporary Issues in Football
- Introduction to Football Conditioning
- Introduction to Leadership
- Introduction to Psychology and Media
Year 2 is made up of the
- Football for Social
- Talent ID Development for Sport
- Professional Development
- High Performance Culture
- Advanced Football Coaching
- Research Methods
Year 3 is made up of the
- Governance and Legal Aspects
of the Football Industry
- Managing People in the Football Environment
- Football Ambassadors
- Sports Coaching Issues and Ethical Dilemmas
- Dissertation/Industry Project